St Michael and All Angels, Wolford
St Michael and All Angels in Wolford is within the Archdeaconry of Warwick in the Diocese of Coventry.
St Michael & All Angels church in Great Wolford is a grade 2 listed early Victorian building with panoramic churchyard views across the fields towards Little Wolford.
Rebuilding took place in the 1830s and it is likely that the spire was built from stone used for the medieval spire. Some internal modifications were made in 1876 and 1885, but the layout has remained substantially the same with a broad nave and large windows.
The unusual east window with four lights of painted rather than stained glass showing the four Evangelists was made by a company in Berlin.
The organ is a fine instrument built by Martin of Oxford.
|Rector||Rev'd Stuart Allen||01608 684207|
|Pioneer Minister||Rev'd Ben Dyson|
|Church Warden||Janet Piller||01608 674396|
|ChHurch Warden||John Wrench||01608 674389|