Tidmington Church is within the Archdeaconry of Warwick in the Diocese of Coventry.
Until 1931 this village was in Worcestershire. It had become part of the Diocese of Coventry on its formation in 1918; formerly being in the Worcester Diocese. The church is of late C12 origin, with the tower being added in C13. Though there is still some late C16 work in the chancel, it was largely rebuilt in 1874/5.
|Priest in Charge||Contact
Dr. Revd. Jill Tucker
|Church Warden||Fred Hales||01608 661501|