St David, Newbold on Stour
St David in Newbold on Stour is within the Archdeaconry of Warwick in the Diocese of Coventry.
St David's was built and consecrated in 1835, and has been modified since that date. It has two interesting stained glass windows, the latest of which was installed in 2005. Currently the church is not open during the day but can be opened upon request.
|Priest in Charge||Vacant|
|Associate Minister||Revd John Horton|
|Church Warden||Sue Attewell|
|Church Warden||Rodney Marsden|