Holy Trinity and St Thomas of Canterbury, Ettington
Holy Trinity and St Thomas of Canterbury in Ettington is within the Archdeaconry of Warwick in the Diocese of Coventry.
The current church was built of Bourton stone in 1903 in the 14th-century style and consists of a chancel, north tower and organ chamber, south vestry, and nave. The previous church was built in 1798, partly as the population of the village was in now living in this area, and demolished in 1913, the "Shirley Transept" being built in 1800. The original parish church, dedicated to the Holy Trinity are about 1½ miles to the south-west of the current church. It consisted of a chancel, nave, north and south transepts, north aisle to the nave, and a west tower. The south transept, restored in 1825 by E. J. Shirley, and the west tower still stand. The remainder is effectively a ruin.
|Priest in Charge||Vacant|
|HD||Revd John Horton||01789 459241|
|Church Warden||Andrew Harvey|