St Peter and St Paul, Butlers Marston
St Peter and St Paul in Butlers Marston is within the Archdeaconry of Warwick in the Diocese of Coventry.
St. Peter and St. Paul is a village church looking out across fields. It has a beautifully kept churchyard and inside there are some real treasures. It is still possible to see the tool marks left by the Norman stonemasons on the huge pillars. The elaborately carved Jacobean pulpit and lectern date from 1632. Try to find the peep hole and take a good look at the delicate roses on the wooden screen.
The church is open at weekend in daylight hours. For access at other times call 01926 641647.
|Priest in Charge||Vacant||01789 748137|
|Associate Minister||Revd John Horton|
|Church Warden||Matthew Arnold and John Roberts|